Direct and Indirect

quiz in Javascript

Self-Assessment Test Optative and Interrogative

Change the Narration

Question of

Good Try!
You've Got out of answers correct!
That's



Examples:
Direct: She said, "I have done my work."
Indirect: She said that she had done her work.

Direct: She said, "I did my work."
Indirect: She said that she had done her work.

Direct: She said to me, "Have you done your work?"
Indirect: She asked me if I had done my work. 

Direct: She said to him, "Where do you live?"
Indirect: She asked him where he lived. 

Direct: He said, "I have done my work."
Indirect: He said that he had done her work.

Direct: You said, "I have done my work."
Indirect: You said that you had done your work.

Direct: They said, "We have done our work."
Indirect: They said that they had done their work.

Direct: She said, "Alas! I have missed my lecture!"
Indirect: She exclaimed with sorrow that she had missed her lecture. 

Direct: She said, "Hurrah! I have won the lottery!"
Indirect: She exclaimed with joy that she had won the lottery.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science and Society (with an outline)

Use of 'will', 'shall' and 'would'

Present Continuous or Simple Present Tense