Use of 'will', 'shall' and 'would'


Test No 7

Use of 'will/shall' & 'would' to fill in the blanks:

1. He says to me, "I _____ come tomorrow."

2. She said that she _____ come the next day.

3. He said that he _____  appear in the exam next year.

4. They say to me, "We _____ win the match."

5. He says to her, "I _____ phone you tomorrow."

6. He says to me, "You ______ take the exam next year."

7. He said that he ______ come the next year.

8. He said that he _____ sell his house.

9. They say to me, "What ______ you like to have?"

10. He says to him, "I _____ help your brother."

11. He says to me, "I ______ take the exam next year."

12. He said,  "I  ______ come the next year."

13. They said that we _____ sell his house.

14. You say to me, "What ______ you do for that?"

15. She says to him, "I _____ not help your brother."


Learn the names of poets and poems (Book -III)




Comments

Post a Comment

If you have any problem in Learning English grammar, you are welcome to put your question, I will try my best to provide you what you want to learn. I would like to resolve your your learning issues regarding English grammar.

Popular posts from this blog

Science and Society (with an outline)

Present Continuous or Simple Present Tense